Friday 23 August 2013

Camping it

Up early and car packed ready to go to the Carfest festival.
Husband left earlier with the girlie and has already pitched our 6 man tent. I am going to drive on down in an hour.
I actually hate driving places that I don't really know how to get you. My phone mapping system has been set so I think I am ready. If I do get lost at least I can phone team 1 up.

We went last year to the festival. It was the first year they started up. We stayed in a 3 man tent.... the 4 of us.
We lasted one night and it was probably one of the worst night sleeps I have had with the girl taking up all the room and the little boy squashing his sweaty body up to me.
The husband had to sleep on the floor.
We had such a great time though (with bagging some cheap tickets off ebay) that we decided to go again.

As per ususal the woman has been left to do all the packing.
However, I don't like slumming it anymore so have packed more than enough creature comforts as well as some extras including - smores, games, pillow, toilet wipes and toilet seat covers.
Even though I love camping..... I hate germs. And when you are camping not everyone is super hygienic.

As well as cars (which the boys love) Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood will be there. And some ace bands.

Right I must go. Got to pack the frozen stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment