Monday 5 August 2013

Awake at 4.24 and unable to sleep

I feel unsettled, a little sick, dizzy and shaky.
I think the last couple of days have taken its toll on my body and mind.
I have missed my time with Jesus and as I have been lying here I have really been thinking about his love.
I need to absorb more and see myself as Jesus See's me.
My mind is racing. And I just can't switch off.
I also think I'm a little dehydrated. Which doesn't help with my mind and thoughts.
I am listening to kirk franklins imagine me on loop. A powerful song and a great reminder of his love for me.
I feel out of the loop being away for 2 weeks.
I have missed fellowship.

The great thing about a holiday is you have time to think.
This I have lacked when being bogged under with daily routine.
All the baggage is left at your front door as you step out on your two week journey.
Obviously it takes a few days just to unwind and try and relax, but when I did it was bliss.
I am going to make a few changed now home.
And it's good to be home.
To sleep in my own bed. (Not that I'm sleeping)

First thing i am going to do is have a huge clear out.
De clutter
Spring (summer) clean
Breath some fresh air into our house.

Living with just a suitcase reminds me of how easy it is to live with little and how I just don't need 'stuff'

Second I'm going to learn Italian as I am going to Rome in January for my birthday.

And then after that. Who knows but I really enjoyed reading some books again whilst I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment