Monday 6 November 2017

God Dreams

So i haven't posted in such a long time but i have genuine reasons.
Firstly i have started my degree course. I have just received my feedback from my print tutor and it couldn't have gone any better.
I got my creative writing feedback a few weeks ago and that was also really good. A good start all around.

Kids church which i head up has been hectic of late. Not enough team and a light party to organise. But yesterday 9 kids gave their lives to Jesus!!! Yessssss.

We got back from visiting my new Nephew yesterday in Manchester. Oh gosh he is so scummy i could have eaten him up.

And this coming Saturday i have organised an Art Festival.


This has been a dream that i have had with God for a long time and it is actually happening. I have organised it all myself. Its been quite a task. So this week i will be getting all my prints ready and making sure everything is ready for Saturday. Its all in his hands now. I have done my part so now i trust in God that it goes well and the festival reaches the right people. And we all make lots of money for Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment