Thursday 18 July 2013

Keeping in Check

A little over 3 years ago I had my little boy. And before I was pregnant I had my last dentist appointment.
So you can imagine I was a little nervous upon arriving at my dentist appointment yesterday.
I read in one of Joyce Meyers books that you shouldn't just wait for a sore tooth. You should keep up with your check ups which will prevent getting a sore tooth.
It is making a good habit.
So I booked
And I went
And as it turns out I have really healthy teeth and just needed a little clean, how amazing is that.

It makes me think about praying and having a personal relationship with God.
He wants us to chat to him all the time. Not to just run to him when we need something or are in pain.
Obviously he wants us to go to him about those things too. But he also loves us to come about the small things too.

He delights in us. Wants to share in our lives.

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart
He is not just our father but our friend too.

Psalm 37:4

He is our friend as well as Father.

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you
John 15:15

So don't sit there and wait.
Book a dentist appointment now!.



No comments:

Post a Comment