Friday 26 July 2013

Day 5

So with heat rash I am confined to the shade and no sun cream. I am totally pissed off. I actually feel like crying but my eye isn't 100% better and I have ointment in it so crying will just wash that all out.
Every time I feel a bit of heat on my left arm it burns like fire.
Seriously if hell is like constantly being on fire, then I am so glad that it is not where I am going.

So here I am lying on my sun lounger under a natural umbrella ing reading my Miranda book, when I glance to my right and BOOB.
There is one lady going topless around the family pool!
Apparently this is ok as it's Europe. Although I think it is totally inappropriate and hoping my kiddies don't glance over and get an eyeful of BOOBIES.
I did ask one of the reps if this is normal and she said yes! I also realised that asking made me sound as if I wanted to get my bits out. I quickly explained that that wasn't the case.

There is a difference between seeing your Mummy get dressed and seeing one {yes one} Lady get it all out at the family pool.
Seriously you would think that if no one else was topless you would have the decency to comply with the majority.
But no!
In a mo the small people are off to a Chocolate (does chocolate have a capital C? If not it should) party and eating enough chocolate to fill a large shoebox and I will be going for a swim with my bikini top firmly in place.
Thanking you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment