Wednesday 29 March 2017

Studio time over the past few weeks

I seem to have been really busy in the studio the last few weeks. I think i was making up for not being in when the exhibition was on. 
God has been speaking to me loads about different things but one being Wisdom. 
Here is my owl which represents Wisdom. I did the etching at the exhibition.


 I love how he came out.
 I experimented on some textured paper and think i like the way the texture brought up the feather textures.
 I also printed in a light grey.
 With wisdom you need to be wise enough to know when the cute little foxes come to destroy the good things in life.
I think that we don't expect things that look good to do bad. But if its too good to be true...... it normally is.
Catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyard of love, for the grapevines are 
blossoming!
Song of solomon 2:15

 Here is the little fox basking in the sun. Cute isn't he.
God has also been talking to me about the strength of an Elephant. So strong, powerful, commanding and the tower over but there is also such a gentle, timid and quiet side to them. Especially between a Mummy and baby.


This is the latest print i did on Tuesday.  It is called Peaceful Places. To me it represents that quiet time with God. When it is just you and him and you are having a stroll.



 I did quite a few different versions of this but love the simplicity of a dark grey tone.



I will be printing this cheeky wild hare tomorrow in my lunch break.



No comments:

Post a Comment