Wednesday 15 March 2017

Sometimes you just have to 'be'.

Today i did the 2/2 of the lino course. Today it was time to get our image onto lino rather than just shapes.
A while ago my friend gave me a bee necklace. She had been chatting to God and felt that i needed to just 'be'. This impacted me and i still think about it. Now when i think about bees, i think about people just being themselves and being close to God.
My lino is of a bee on a flower. I did a slight lino reduction on the flower which gave it a 3d effect.


 My flower and bee cut on separate lino pieces.
 After printing all my flowers i started on the bees
 My bee closer up.
 Here is the print with a grey background.
 Here is one of my prints on the yellow i did last week in preparation. I really love the bright colours.
 My prints drying in the racks.


I learnt so much from the tutor. It was so enjoyable. Its encouraging to look at things from a different perspective and have someone encourage and stretch you in a different way. 
I will continue to 'be' me as i am just as God created..... I'm a creative girl that can't and won't stop creating. And i love that God gave me this gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment