Monday 23 January 2017

Second week Lino reduction - \\ Tr e e A n d B a r k //

I was really looking forward to this second week. I had put in the prep, saved my ink from the previous week and ready to go.

 I added some more of the blue i used to get a darker shade and when i was happy with the colour started rolling it out.

 My first print
 A collection of my prints on the drying rack.
My second lino reduction finished!
I have taken this home and cut away some more for next week and that is the last reduction i will do on the tree.

Onto my tree bark reduction -

I grabbed the previous ink colours i used and started mixing a more richer colour than previously.
I love colour!, and i love how vibrant this was mixing.
 When the sun was hitting the ink, it glowed :)
Once happy with my colour i started rolling it out.

 A few of my prints drying on the rack.

My second lino reduction on my bark. I am loving how this is coming along. I have taken the lino home and have done some more finer cuts on this and have decided to do 2 more reductions on it. I love the layering which i feel is giving it a depth and texture about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment