Thursday 30 June 2016

School Report Day - Reporting on my Children

My children's future is not determined by 4 sheets of paper.
My children are bright, happy, they laugh in the face of future and all because they know that their future has already been seen and planned by the greatest planner. God knitted them together and planned and designed them exactly as he needed them to be. 
They are royalty. 
Their bloodline is thick with creativity. 
My children whatever their reports says will grow and flourish. 
They will be preachers, teachers, artists and dancers. 
They will sing songs of joy over nations. 
They will be designers, builders and bakers
My children will be doctors and nurses and heal nations by the authority of Jesus, King over all. 
My children will read verses and bibles and speak words of wisdom.
My children will know the power of prayer and healing and know where to direct their love.
 My children will know what patience and persistence mean. 
My children will know the feeling of being so in love with Jesus and him with them. 
My children will know the meaning of a Loving father and being rooted and established in him. 
My children will grow to be warriors and know how to wield their swords 
My Children are Gods Children and on loan for a short time.
Gods Children know that their identities are in him and him alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment